Here’s a quick list of 10 Foods that will work when you’re in a Hurry!
1. Nuts – Great way to fill yourself tell the next meal but tread carefully don’t eat too many! stick to your portion size! We suggest Almonds, Macadamia, Brazil, Pistachios, walnuts or Pecans!
2. Eggs – We suggest having a few hard-boiled eggs in the fridge ready for you anytime your a little hungry.
3. Raw vegetables with or without dip – Just buy them pre-cut from the store or do it yourself now that’s easy. The dipping sauce is ok, as long as it is low-sugar.
4. Jerky’s – you can find beef, Turkey, bison, and Ostrich at every gas station
5. Greek Yogurt and Kefir – both provide a protein. Just open and eat.
6. Protein shakes and bars – These are a great way to get nutrients dense calories in! Try and go more natural ingredients. Just make sure you read the labels, No sugars above 6 grams and more fiber the better!
7. String Cheese – This is a great protein on the go, you can get this at most stores.
8. Peanut Butter and Celery – This is just fun to eat who doesn’t like peanut butter! Buy all Natural, not skippy or Jif.
9. Humus & whole-wheat crackers – This is Fiber heaven! just be a careful limit how many crackers you consume pay attention to serving on the box check for carbs, sugars, and fiber.
10. Canned Meats Fish & Chicken – This is great to keep around since it easy to store. All you do is add some mustard, relish maybe onions if you don’t care about your dating life and wallah you have something tasty.